Body composition scanning is a great tool to help you go the next level with your fitness goals.
Body composition scanning using DEXA is considered the “Gold Standard” in body scanning since it provides an accurate, in-depth analysis of your fat, muscle, bone, and water mass. This can be used to identify health risks and pinpoint problems in the body before they occur. For instance, the Whole Body Composition Test will show your visceral fat. Visceral fat surrounds your organs and can be linked to metabolic disturbances, such as breast cancer, cardiovascular disease and Type 2 diabetes. The test will also show the exact location of your lean muscle mass. Evaluating and improving lean muscle mass is important for preventing osteoporosis, pathological conditions and chronic diseases.
In Addition, the Body Composition Scan provides:
- BMI (Body Mass Index)/Muscle Mass breakdown
- Resting Metabolic Rate
- Relative Skeletal Muscle Index
- Bone Mineral Density
- Abdominal/Visceral Fat Analysis
Benefits of a Body Composition Scan
- Accelerate weight loss and fitness goals with targeted measurements
- Identify Risks for osteoporosis, osteopenia, and hormonal imbalances
- Trended over time to track improvement
- The Dexa scan is the most accurate and reliable method for measuring your body’s composition
- FDA approved
- Gold Standard for body composition analysis
Know your body better for only $99
This is a self-referral exam, no physician order required.