What To Bring
- Photo I.D. (required)
- Insurance Card(s)
- Physician’s Order For Your Procedure
In order to allow time for registration and keep our schedules running smoothly, you are expected to arrive at our office 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
If you arrive 15 minutes after your appointment time, you may be rescheduled to the next available opening.
*Please note that there are certain exams where you have to prep in our office. Those patients will be advised of when to arrive according to those guidelines.
Patient Registration Forms
- Health History
- Patient Registration
- Registro del Paciente
- Patient Consent
- Financial Consent
- HIPAA Acknowledgement and Consent
- Cuestionario de Historia del Seno
- Breast History Questionnaire
- Notice of Privacy Practices (provided for you at your first visit)
- Aviso Sobre Las Practicas De Privacidad (proporcionada por usted en su primera visita)
Patient Rights & Responsibilities
We respect our patients’ dignity and pride. This document will explain your patient rights and responsibilities. It is part of your patient registration and is an important part of your health care plan.
This privacy notice describes how health information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to this information. Please review it carefully.
For additional preparation instructions, please review your script. For further questions, please contact our office at (352) 867-9606.